Friday, November 4, 2011

Riverhouse 1:Head shots... for our Portfolios...

(ahem... back in July)
If you haven't noticed, Glamour Shots are totally in right now.
So, I thought it would be the super most fabulous idea ever to doll the girls up and have Jill-ifer take some Head shots so we can add them to our Facebook/MRS. America Portfolios.
It was soooooo worth it!

Me working my Magics!

My Beautiful Mom

My Big Sis Jill-ifer

Baby Sis Terd

Unka Ty's wife Aunt Christi

and Mwwuuuaaahhh!



If you know me, you know this one is soooooo me...
I'm so fancy I can't handle it!
There are tons of RIDICULOUS photos of me that are most definitely worth seeing.
I'll post those later. :)

This is 1 of 5 Riverhouse Posts! I'm SO. FAR. BEHIND. UGH!
Just keep posting... Just keep posting... posting... posting...

3 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Love these, especially the last one of you - it captures your awesomeness! <3

Tiffany said...

I don't care what kind of face you're pulling...you're still beautiful!!!

ANd so are your mom and sisters.

Gpa Paul said...

So youeee