Here's the Fam Damily!
Wearing the 44 shirts I helped Tie-dye!
My siblings. We are weird. and I like it.
Here is me and the midgets.
and this is how I really felt...
While we were there I had my very talented sister takes some pics of us. I LOVE all of them!


I asked Jared if he would mind if I sent this next pic out for our Christmas card this year,
but I guess he wants to be in it or something. So we just had pics taken last week.
Too bad cause this pic is great and I look hot! :)

Familini, Oh how I love thee!




3 comments:
Awesome pics. We were lame and weren't prepared for family pics so I'm jealous. Cutie family.
Love that last one! You are so freaking gorgeous! And surrounded by your smiling beautiful FOUR kids that picture is priceless! Way to work it sista!
Tie-dye to die for. Thanks for all your work.
Post a Comment