I know I'm slacking in the Blog department (amongst other things).
I promise to play catch up next week. But this just couldn't wait!
Cori and I just finished her Valentines and they are CUTE!
front side...
back side...
and then of course a teacher gift...
(I'm a sucker for a cute container with candy in it!)
but of course this sweet face makes the gift!
Happy LOVE day folks!





9 comments:
Where is the sentence that says, "I copied this idea from my sister?" I must have missed it.
Your valentines turned out way cuter than mine did. Way to go, sista.
At least you made Valentines. I think I'll wait until next year. They look super cute! You're so cool and stuff.
So cute! Can you teach me? I'm retarded and don't get how to make the paper and where to get the bags.
So.. details on how you make them, or the site you used to print them, please!
Cindi is out of town but I can almost guarantee she made the papers using Photoshop because she is the bomb dot com. Rochelle, you can buy those bags at Walmart or Joann's or Michael's - they come in packs of 50 or 100 and are by all of the Wilton things.
I'm her personal secretary.
I wish I had a personal secretary. The valentines turned out super-cute! Coco's hair has gotten so long...she looks adorable!
one again, super cute and super creative!
Why didn't you post this like 3 days ago...so I could copy???!! Super cute idea.
Amazing...... Again............and credit to sister/personal secretary.
Post a Comment