Jared and I have been trying to take advantage of all the fun places that are close by.
Vegas is just under 5 hrs by car so we took ourselves on a little road trip.
Not a bad drive at all!
Vegas isn't really my thing but we still had a fun trip.
Plus it's been great spending so much time with Jared.
We have needed these last few breaks to catch up!
We hit up the all you can eat Seafood Buffet at the Rio.
Not the best Sushi I've ever had but still pretty darn good!
We road the Monorail down the strip.
I'm not sure why I always have to snap a picture like this on Public Transportation.
It's just my thing.
We caught a show and then walked down the strip.
(Note to self, that sweater is NOT flattering. Throw it away.)
Trips with The Man are always great but coming home to the midgets is pretty awesome too!



6 comments:
Jared's plate looks delish! Love the lashes and the TOMS!
Kiff hates the "self-portrait" when I request it. Glad you got away?
That was supposed to be an exclamation, not a question. Because I know the answer.
Viva Las Vegas! What show did you see? We are going in September & there are a few on my list that I'd like to see...
Always love those lashes!
You are certainly the travelin crazy people. Glad your enjoyin it.
Post a Comment