This past weekend, Jared and I went to Nashville for one of his College buddies wedding.
(I know, we are like traveling fools! I Love it!)
We had SO MUCH FUN!
The best part is getting together with these guys!
(I'm allowed to get cheesy since none of these guys read my blog.)
Man I LOVE these guys!
They were such a big part of Jared's life and continue to support each other and it's awesome!
L-R: Barrett (the groom), Jared, Harris, Jeff, Dave, Tavis, and Greg
We explored their old stomping grounds.
I heard a lot of "these were the days" and "we were so cool"'s just kidding.
but something like that. I love hearing all the stories! Even the ones I've heard a million times!
It's always so fun catching up with these guys.
One of my favorite parts is getting to know their girls! So far so good!

The Wedding and reception was all in the same place.
It was beautiful and did I mention SO MUCH FUN!?
Jared and Greg roomed all 4 years of College.
In fact just a few months after Jared and I got married Jared took me on a date to this new "hot spot" in Orlando.
They had these cool, swanky loft apartments above the night life and Jared said,
"That would be such a cool place for Greg and I to live."
My newly wed dreams were crushed by the old college room mate!
Oh Greg, I'll never compare to your awesomeness!
The Happy Couple!
We danced the night away! I LOVE to dance and don't get many opportunities to do so.
Jared could NOT get me off the dance floor! The next morning we saw the Grooms mom and
relatives in the Hotel Lobby and they gave me the best dancer of the wedding award! :)
It was flattering yet extremely embarrassing!
Greg, I'm a HUGE fan of Graciella!
and all the Warren G throw backs had me feeling rather Ghetto.
Man, I LOVE Nashville!














7 comments:
Hahaha, you are ghetto. I like your fancy belt. Glad you got to shake whatcha mama gave ya.
You look beautiful!
Oh my gosh, Cindi, your dress/belt combo is adorable! You always look so great. I'm going to Nashville in June - any recommendations??
Looks like you had a great time with the Vandy-boys & company...what a bunch of "pretty people!" Glad you had a good time.
Your killin me. Seriously your killin me. What a hoot.
girl, you are hot hot HOT!!! seriously, stop being so ridiculously good looking.
p.s. I was in love with cori's valentines. I have photoshop and never even thought. I may have to use your idea for Maddix next year.
Ok beautiful..... Once again, you looked radiant!! Not only are you super babe on your vacations, your super mom every day... Your Valentines Day was so dang cute! Love the shirt! I really need to step it up next year....
Post a Comment