YAY for Jason! New skills are fun! You are growing up so big. (Cori totally looked like you pokin her face in front of the camera like that. I have many a video with you doing the exact same thing!)
So cute. They grow too quick. I remember when my 3rd kid got up like that it felt so weird to think I could go on a real bike ride with 3 kids riding behind me. We must be old! LOVE the video!
10 comments:
Cori kind of stole his thunder on this one. Hahaha! I'm laughing so hard. Congrats, little dude.
Looks like you all have been having lots of fun! YAY for Jason! Say Hi to my Cousin for me! You are awesome Cindi! :)
YAY for Jason! New skills are fun! You are growing up so big. (Cori totally looked like you pokin her face in front of the camera like that. I have many a video with you doing the exact same thing!)
You're awesome. I'm with Jill, laughing so hard! He's so cute!
He is too little to be so big. Awesome little man.
Jason is so cute, but I am laughing at Cori and Jared!
I love this video! Crackin' up here! It's so cute to watch him be such a big boy. Also, a little look into daily life, eh?
Cute little guy and yes, you are awesome.
So cute. They grow too quick. I remember when my 3rd kid got up like that it felt so weird to think I could go on a real bike ride with 3 kids riding behind me. We must be old! LOVE the video!
Way to go, kid! But my favorite part was your conversation with hubby at the end. LOL.
Post a Comment