A couple of weeks ago, Jared and I were invited again to come and see all that Discovery Club has been working on.
It was lots of fun. I'm constantly amazed at all that Jakes Teachers do for his class. They are AMAZING!
This Program was all about the Arctic, North Pole and Antarctica.
It cracks me up all the stuff they have taught the kids! They go all out!
Of course it was a day where I decided he should dress himself... :)
He LOVES to sing.
With each program/unit they decorate the class. The kids loved the igloo.
Especially inside where the lights are off and they get to play
with the colored flashlights to create he Northern Lights.
Oh, and the snow was pretty cool too...
Too much fun!
Here are a couple of clips of some of their songs.
Can't get enough of that grin!
Discovery Club is the BEST!





5 comments:
I love that handsome boy! Especially with that outfit and toothless grin!
Ditto what Terri said. He is so cute! And what an awesome preschool.
I lub discobery club! They really do go all out! Awesome way to learn!
PS - Jakey is rockin' that outfit! He is adorable!
Wow, they really do it up right. What a handsome happy boy in the snow.
Post a Comment