Monday, January 17, 2011

"You got Fangs"

That was what I woke up to the day after I got my haircut like this.


me: "What?"
Cori: "You got fangs! when did you cut fangs?"
Me: "Oh, you mean bangs!"
:)



And so that morning I threw on some red lipstick and
gave myself some cat eyes and channeled my inner vampire.

13 comments:

love, lowry said...

You're such a hot mamma! Love the do!

The Horners said...

I like your fangs! Where did you get that lipystick?

Linda and Rex said...

Love those fangs. :) Love looking at the kids. Can't believe how quickly they are growing up. Make them stop.

The Holyoaks said...

Such hot fangs!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Twi-like it!

Tracy Haws said...

Cindi you look great!

Becki said...

Lookin' good!

Natalie Hall said...

Seriously stunning!!!!

Leigh said...

You make "fangs" look SO good!

Rochelle said...

You do look like a pretty vampire!

Gpa Paul said...

Im stocking up on garlic next time you come.

Bassetts said...

Totally didn't recognize you. Love the fangs...I mean bangs :)

Lisa Newman said...

Love them on you!

PS Cute Christmas card, as always. Love catching up on your family.