I just had a parent/teacher conference with Cori's teacher yesterday and it went great. It's the end of the grading period and her teacher went over her progress with me. Cori is doing SO WELL... sigh of relief! She has improved in many areas and I am so proud of her!
Cori really enjoys school. She is reading and loves to write notes to EVERYBODY! I am enjoying watching her as she is developing academically. Kindergarten has come a LONG way! Nap time and recess are definitely things of the past. I guess someone figured out that 5/6 yr olds are capable of so much more. We have one smart and VERY cute cookie in our family!
Bugged that my camera sucks.
Seriously regretting telling Jared that I wasn't interested in a FLIP camera for Christmas.
What was I thinking?
7 comments:
Glad she is doing well!
O was my favorite and of course the peace sign at the end! Hahaha so cute and so big!
C is for CUTE! Glad to know that she likes art & gets to do "cool stuff" at school...glad to hear she is doing great & loves school.
PS - my favorite was "U" - upside down. :)
Macy would LOVE to be her pen pal. Even a little note. Macy is always thrilled to get mail!
I'm happy she is such a smart cookie like her Aunt Jill.
I'm so glad she is doing well, she is the best! I loved her gallop, too cute! I have to come see that girl soon!
Such a cutie. A grown up cutie.
Post a Comment