Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas, Christmas time is here...

We had 2 kids and 1 parent with Fevers but we weren't going to let that spoil our Holiday!

"Who wants to open presents?"...

Santa was here :) and with MOM & PA's stamp of approval, all the kids made the NICE list!





"ooo... I LOVE pannies!" WHAT? I guess we need to start this up again...

Even sick Pa's make good breakfasts!

I made Grammie's traditional Christmas Cinnamon Rolls.
They were good but Grammie's are better!

We saw what Santa brought, ate breakfast, and opened our presents and it was barely 8am!
Sometimes I can't wait for my kids to be just a little bit older!
After all that hoopla, we spent a majority of our day outside on Jake's new ramp, Lucie's new bike and helmet, Jason's new helmet and Cori's new pogo stick.

Her absolute favorite gift!

Thanks so much Lexie!

Seriously dying over my baby!

After lunch we went for a Christmas hike at Hawes Trail.










After that we all started going down hill. Jared and I did our best to create a nice Christmas dinner. We then plopped down on the couches and watched "Kevin" (home alone 1 &2). By bedtime, all 6 of us had fevers.
Merry Christmas! :)

6 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

I love how your stocking is still hanging up...evidently you didn't make the NICE list?

I would like Grammie's cinnamon roll recipe, please...& a pogo stick! Those things are so fun!

I believe I would hike more often if I could hike like Lucie does...you sure do live in a beautiful place. Great pix!

The Holyoaks said...

Merry Christmas, indeed! Such adorable babies.

The Horners said...

I do not enjoy the sickies. It's the worst when it's everyone too. Looks like it was a good Christmas otherwise!

Gpa Paul said...

Did you have a Sic Christmas or a Sick Christmas. Looks like you two truly made the best of it and the kids will remember. Way to go mom and pa.

Tiffany said...

Oh...sad you were all sick!! But I'm glad everyone's doing better. Lexie got the same kitchen!!

Bassetts said...

I don't know how I missed this, but I'm so glad I finally caught that video! What a fun, but sick Christmas. Glad Cori liked her gift. Lexi has good taste :)