Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Jake is a BOY


"I got cough-es, all day!"

"Mom, your butt is squishy but mine is hard"

"I just heard the sound of your butt"

"Pa has fire in his butt when I sleep"

"I in love with you"

"when you talk you stink"

"What's cash?"-"it's money"-"ooooo... I likes money"

Oh my Jake, you are such a boy!
All about bodily functions... yet so so sweet!
I love you even though you think my butt is squishy and I have bad breath.

7 comments:

Elisa said...

Should I be concerned about my GIRL if she says lots of these things too!? lol!

The Horners said...

Hahahaha! I was gonna say it sounds like you stink!

Leigh said...

Oh. My. I'm speechless... Love that boy!

The Holyoaks said...

I cannot stop laughing. hahahahahaha Oh my gosh, too funny. "When you talk, you stink." That was my favorite. And he's right.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Why do boys think this is so funny? I could never be a deacon's advisor...

Middleton said...

hahaha - gotta have a good sense of humor to be a mom.

Gpa Paul said...

Not even a Deacon yet. Heaven help us.