Friday, January 14, 2011

On the mend...

Not sure about you but this "Sweet Baby Jason" sure looks like he is feeling better!

So happy to see that smile and silly boy again.
Missed it so much!

We just had his 2nd follow up appt and the Doc said his pneumonia is almost gone!
Thank Goodness!

8 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

Yeah for the sweet little hobbit boy! I love him! Kiff and I voted him one of the cutest little boys on the planet - almost as cute as Roman.

Gina Deceuster said...

What a relief

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

YAY for cute little I feel better baby boy smiles!

The Horners said...

LIKE!

Middleton said...

Glad to see his smiling face again! A cutie for sure!

Elisa said...

He is SO cute!

Gpa Paul said...

I'm happy that he's happy. Love the munchkin.

Bassetts said...

So glad he's doing better. What a cutie tootie!