Sunday, November 1, 2009

Spooky!

Halloween is my favorite Holiday.
I didn't go all out with decorations this year like I usually do.
I wish I would have dressed up but there was just so much going on with my surgery,
Birthdays and selling the house that doing 2 more costumes would have been over the top!
But my kids looked great!!!
Thanks to my mom for helping with the costumes.
It made it stress free and they turned out super cute!!!


Jason as Thomas. (did not like the hat and scarf)

This is Jake as Thomas. I realized that if they tried to sit down or if they fell over,
they could not get up! It was so funny!


Jake and his pumpkin

Lucie as a Flapper. The cutest costume ever!


Cori as a Ballerina.

Cori and her pumpkin
We went trick or treating and it was tough.
All 4 kids were at different speeds and there were so many kids everywhere!
It was tough to keep up for Cori while waiting for Jason and Lucie.
They all wanted to do it and do it by themselves.
We had a great time and it was fun to watch the kids.
And I loved all the attention they got for having cute costumes.
Halloween is just so fun!

****************************************

Preschool Halloween Party Was the morning after we got home from FL.
They were POOPED but very excited to try out their costumes.
Cori and Jake were not interested in the pumpkin guts!


This is all that Jake wanted to do.

Cori was a good sport and participated in everything that was planned.

Saying thanks to their Teacher, Mrs. Johnson

Many Thanks to Christin for rugrat duty so I could help out with the party!

11 comments:

The Horners said...

The costumes did turn out super cute! I bet they got LOADS of attention. Cori looks beautiful in that last picture! Glad it was a fun! HAPPY HALLOWEENIIIIEEEE!

Linda and Rex said...

Great costumes. Your kids looked adorable. The girls are always pretty and the boys are well-boys. Cute kids.

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute! Tate loved seeing 'Thomas'!
Glad you're all packed up and the 'beast' is no more the burden. Iknow that feeling all too well! Enjoy AZ! We'll miss you!

Coordination Queen said...

cutie kids! love the costumes. the kids you think would love the pumpkin guts don't want anything to do with them... always makes me laugh.

The Holyoaks said...

They turned out fantastic! I love the one of Jake lying face-down. I laughed out-loud. Miss you guys!

Kaymee said...

cute costumes!!! the trains are sooo creative!

Kenna said...

We weren't the only ones who were somewhere besides the McKinney's this year for Halloween. We made our own caramel apples, pretty yummy. We missed everyone, but we have an awesome neighborhood for trick-or-treating. Glad your home in FL sold, I'm sure that's a relief. Everyone looks great, life must be good in Arizona. Lots of love!

Therena Taylor & Family said...

Love, Love, Love the costumes!!

Middleton said...

Gotta love the choo choo train accident. That was super cute! The girls look gorgeous and your pretty pink baby is truly a hoot!

Elisa said...

I LOVE that little flapper costume, how adorable! I'm not huge into Halloween but each year I seem to like it more and more. The kiddos help. I totally remember you dressing up as Harry Potter in beauty school! Love it.

McBride Family said...

great costumes! i love halloween and seeing everyone's creative ideas!