Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Man is another Year older

Today is Jared's 31st Birthday!
He didn't even know until I had Cori go wish him Happy Birthday.
It's a good thing I'm around cause he would probably still think he was 21!

I have more exciting pics of Jared but these are the only ones I had access to today.

Jared March 1980

Jared and Big Sis Kristin

Jared showing his spirit

Jared and Nana 1979


I see all my children in him in this picture

Jared and Poppie Christmas '79- Diggin' Poppies fro and 'stache

My favorite pic of Jared. He was such a cute little boy!

I love you Jared!
You are a wonderful Man.
You have accomplished great things at such an early age.
I am so proud of who you are.
I love the Father you have become.
You are the best Husband ever!!!
I appreciate all that you do.
I hope this year is the best yet!
Love you!

**Cori has BIG plans for his Birthday tonight. So check back in a couple of days!**

4 comments:

Elisa said...

You kids totally look like him! Cute!

Middleton said...

Wow! Your kiddos look so much like him. Well, except the pretty pink baby - she looks like your daddy.

happy birthday Jared! Hope you know we love you!

Anonymous said...

I can not believe how much every one of your kids look just like him.

The Horners said...

I agree, that one pic of Jared... I can see all of them in him. Cute! That last pic especially looks like Jakey.

Happy Birthday Jared! LOVE U!