So funny...
Doesn't everyone have chocolate in the morning in the buff?
It is funny when these happen to someone else:)
I left you a comment on my blog in response to your comment. FYI you are not retarded
Lucie is my favorite!! The girl needs her chocolate!!!
I make it a point to come to your blog DAILY to make sure my kids are normal. Thanks for making my life 'normal'.
Sounds like you need to get up even earlier. Isn't she a doll though?
oh my. that is awesome!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
So funny...
Doesn't everyone have chocolate in the morning in the buff?
It is funny when these happen to someone else:)
I left you a comment on my blog in response to your comment.
FYI you are not retarded
Lucie is my favorite!! The girl needs her chocolate!!!
I make it a point to come to your blog DAILY to make sure my kids are normal. Thanks for making my life 'normal'.
Sounds like you need to get up even earlier. Isn't she a doll though?
oh my. that is awesome!
Post a Comment