Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Little Miss Independent

I don't know if all of your kids are like this but seriously,
how is it possible that I have 4 extremely independent children???

Lucie has recently been initiated into the kidlets club, "we don't need mom"!
It makes things difficult for me and messy. Very, very, very messy!!!



I HATE Oatmeal!!!
feeling sad and useless...

13 comments:

love, lowry said...

Its ok Cindi, I need you! I am so bummed I won't be seeing you and my favorite kidlets tomorrow:-(

Glenda said...

Oatmeal does a body good! (Evidently, it does your pj's some good, too...not to mention your face & hair & counters & probably the floor...) Just go with it! Check out Vanessa's advice for today about smiling when you enter a room.

Glenda said...

Oops! Can you tell I'm visiting G'ma Lucy? I just posted this from her computer...love, MOM

The Holyoaks said...

You're so much nicer than me. Penny doesn't even know that touching the spoon is a possibility yet.

Rochelle said...

Ha Ha. Carson stopped letting me spoon feed him at 10 months. So much messier when they do that! You just need to look at yourself as the "manager" instead of the "helper" now. :)

Aimee said...

Wow, the fact that you feed your kids oatmeal all the time (and they LIKE it) makes you a great mom in my book. Maybe you could feed them all outside on the patio, and then just hose them off when they're done!!!!

bkbills said...

You are wonderful! I have one who is putting me through the same things!

Coordination Queen said...

hardly useless... who's going to get all that oatmeal off of her pjs?

Middleton said...

Love those curls!

The Horners said...

It stresses me out just looking at these pictures. I can't handle it. I have issues when it comes to messy food. She looks so cute and BIG! I want to snuggle her.

Elisa said...

ugh. I have one of each and my opinion is the independent ones are easier! Messier...but easier. Sammie is crying everytime I leave the room and clawing at my feet to hold her! Drives me bonkers!

Rebecca said...

She's so big and cute!

Linda and Rex said...

Someday you will be glad she is so independent. But she will always need mom. Don't worry about that.