Thursday, November 5, 2009

Be Happy

When ever I am fussing at anyone in the house
(which happens more than I would like)
this little nugget ALWAYS asks,
"Mom, are you mad?"
and before I can answer he says,
"Be Happy. Mom, be happy"
So I'm gonna do my best to stop fussing and try a little harder to be happy.
This little guy is such a sweetheart and such a good example!
Thanks Jakey!

3 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

Macy does the same thing! Glad it's an age thing and that I don't, in fact, have a problem. :)

Tiffany said...

It must be an age thing, so funny. Cutler does the same thing. Whenever I get frustrated, I say 'grrrrr'. Cutler always, without fail, says 'mom, why you say dddrrr?' It's so funny, and helps me forget my frustrations. I love these little kids!!

Coordination Queen said...

I get the, "mom I like it when you talk nice. can you do it more?"... yeah, I need to work on it.