That is the only craft that I claim to be able to do:)
Hmmmmm...never really thought about it like this, nor can I say that I've ever seen "Rosie the Riveter" in a family way!
Thats freakin awesome! I wish I could be that "crafty"!
Um, I think I just might steal that......
Yahoo - that is the 1 craft I always succeeded in (I was going to say "excelled" in but I don't know if that is true or not)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is the only craft that I claim to be able to do:)
Hmmmmm...never really thought about it like this, nor can I say that I've ever seen "Rosie the Riveter" in a family way!
Thats freakin awesome! I wish I could be that "crafty"!
Um, I think I just might steal that......
Yahoo - that is the 1 craft I always succeeded in (I was going to say "excelled" in but I don't know if that is true or not)
Post a Comment