The Man and I tied the knot 7 years ago today.
My longest relationship! :)
We celebrated Friday night at Sushi Roku up in Scottsdale.
It was delicious!
The more I have sushi, the more I like it.
And the more I date the man, the more I like it!
It's so cliche, but also so true, I'm more in love with him now then I was when I married him.
This is a great feeling! He is truly my best friend. He has been there for better or for worse, in sickness and in health and I know he will always be there when I need him.
I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for bringing Jared into my life. I know that he is the one for me. I look forward to many more years of happiness.
To my Jared who never reads this blog, I love you! and I will always love you! (Dolly's version)
13 comments:
I love this picture of you. You look so pretty! Congrats on enjoying the "7 year itch!"
You look great, Cindi! Congrats to you and Jared on 7 years of wedded bliss!
Congrats to 7 years! I totally know what you mean where you love him more now than you did when you first got married.....it's so great!
What a great tribute to Jared. Good job on picking such a fine man.
Congrats! Seven years is a long time. You looks so cute in that picture!
You look fabulous, but that is NOT Sushi in front of you...it looks like a hot lava cake to me...yum!
Congrats on being married for 7 years and being more in love than ever! You guys are one HOT couple!
your hair is getting so long! very cute!! You look great any way you do your hair :)
Thanks for showing me what we have to look forward to in the years to come! Congrats!
Congrats on 7 years! And can I just say you look amazing!!
Congratulations! 7 years seems like forever, but we're only a couple years behind.
Congrats...we're almost there and i'm pooped already. you still look like a teenager. I look like a worn out mom. Blah!
April
Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!! You look so beautiful Cindi..WOW! =)
Post a Comment