Sunday, September 13, 2009

Dancey dance

I went to the last 10 minutes of Cori's dance class earlier this week to snap a few pictures.
I should have recorded it! She was hilarious and totally spastic!!! These pics can't contain all her energy!!! She loves it and the teacher is great! I'm so happy we decided to try dancing!


Here she is trying to put her feet in 1st position. :)

Free movement across the floor.


I heart this little girl so much!
She is such a joy and I'm so thankful to have her in our family!
She makes me soooooo happy!!!

3 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

Love the movement in that last pic!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Soooo creative! I would love to have seen it in person...maybe I will get to next week? Can't wait to get me some midget fun!

Coordination Queen said...

I love it!