Hey! I was just wondering if you ever sold your house in Florida? I am moving soon and I just wanted to know how hard it was to sell....
Thanks for the info! I am terrified to try to sell, but I also think it is the right thing to do. I hope it all works out for you. UGH~this process is so stressful!!
I miss you guys so much -- love all your blogs -- loved all the cute pictures of your kids on your parents blog - sounded like a great family reunion
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey! I was just wondering if you ever sold your house in Florida? I am moving soon and I just wanted to know how hard it was to sell....
Thanks for the info! I am terrified to try to sell, but I also think it is the right thing to do. I hope it all works out for you. UGH~this process is so stressful!!
I miss you guys so much -- love all your blogs -- loved all the cute pictures of your kids on your parents blog - sounded like a great family reunion
Post a Comment