Sunday, September 13, 2009

Precious and Me

Jared had to work in Miami this weekend so he took the older 3 kids and dropped them off with his family in FL. So it was just Lucie and I all weekend long! I had a list of things I was able to accomplish while only having one child. It was great but I miss the chaos of all my critters! I can't wait for them to come back home this evening!

Lucie on the other hand has enjoyed the one on one time with mommy (something she has never experienced). At first she looked everywhere for her older siblings but by the second day... she was in heaven with my undivided attention. She has been very sweet, cuddly, playful, and I have really enjoyed spending this time with just her. I'm wondering how disappointed she'll be when we go and pick them up. She has definitely shown me that she could get used to being an only child!






I love my Precious Pink Baby!!! and her Precious Pink Personality!!!

10 comments:

Middleton said...

How fun! Glad you got some precious time with your super cute little baby. Aunt Amy misses her!

The Holyoaks said...

I could really go for a good Lucie snuggle right about now! She's so dang adorable!!!

Melissa Hays said...

There's nothing like one on one with your little girl is there? It's just... magic.

The Kilcreases said...

she is so cute. I bet she is the firecracker of the bunch!

Larsen's! said...

I can't believe I didn't lay-over in AZ on my way out...dang me! I miss you.

Coordination Queen said...

how fun for both of you! she is darling!

Lauren said...

Hey! your kids are adorable! Cori will be a great dancer! she'll bring down the house at all those church dances for sure.

Linda and Rex said...

Sometimes it is so nice to have that one0on0one time with a kid for them as well as yourself. Glad you could have that time.

Kaymee said...

Cutie!!! fun to have one on one!!

Rebecca said...

Those are such cute pictures!