This riff raff started Preschool today.
We went to meet the teacher yesterday and I left feeling very overwhelmed!
Had I done enough to prepare them for preschool... but then I thought, It's preschool for crying out loud!
Don't sweat the small stuff. I'll worry the night before kindergarten.
And for the record, I was totally late dropping them off and picking them up.
(I HATE BEING LATE!!!)
On other news of firsts, Cori has her very first dance class today. I am more excited/emotional about this (I know, my priorities are so outta wack). I danced most of my life, about 17 years of my life. Dancing brought so much happiness to my childhood as well as an escape during trying times. I enjoyed it so much and I was good at it too. I hope that she enjoys it too, but if not thats ok. She'll find something that makes her happy.
So here we begin a new chapter in my life I will title "overbooker/carpooler/stagemom" but of course with elegance and grace. Because I'm so classy!
Yesterday I snapped these pics of her dancing in her dance wear.
I wet my pants! At this point, she has NO rhythm but I guess that's why I am paying for dance class.

and here are Cori's latest funny and totally random sayings...
After I hung up the phone with the 16 yr old who was coming to babysit the kids for the evening,
Coi says "oooo... was that Dylan? I like Dylan she's a Rock Star. I like her."
The next day,
Cori says, " Dylan let me stay up till 100 6 o'clock"
and then today while we were pulling into the driveway, the pool guy was getting his things together to leave,
Cori says, " Hey mom look. It's my boyfriend."
The End... for now.






13 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I can't wait to see more. She's hilarious and I'm pretty sure she gets her moves from you. MUAHAHAHA.
Are you supposed to prepare your kids for preschool? I must have missed that one. :) Hope they had a good day today!
How was her first dance class? Love and miss you Cori!
Sounds like just the 'beginning' to me!
Looks like you all such a great time on your reunion vacation! Family get-togethers ROCK!
Your children are gorgeous.
I will probably bawl all day the first day I drop my daughter off for preschool. I am very emotional that way. But I am looking forward to taking Chase to dance classes. I have hopes that one day they will be put to good use when her and her college roommate go to lots of dance partys and pretty much have better moves than everyone else there.
I love those pics of Cori. The first one is my favorite. She is so graceful!
Tiny Dancer!!! In regards to your comment....the reason I put all those qualities on #8 is b/c I need to work on those. HAHAHA! Someday, someday.
She is adorable in her little dance outfit! I was debating on signing Ava up for dance since she has soccer and preschool, so I am thinking about starting her in the spring or when the next session starts. We will see! I just love dance so much, too and Ava does love it!
The 1st day of school is always exciting, I hope Cori & Jakey have a great year! I REALLY LOVE ALL of Coco's dance moves, too. I remember feeling so special in my dance clothes, I felt like a wonderful dancer whenever I had my dance gear on - hope she loves it!
I loved Jenna's first day of dance!! so fun! Also, I have 2 kids in preschool too!! We really need to get the kids together- they would have a riot :) Or maybe the moms could just get together again!! You girls planning that yet???
What a cutie pie! Seriously it is so pathetic how emotional I got when Maycie danced! I am sure at her first recital you will laugh when there are tears welling up...so fun!
wonderful pictures - wonderful blogs - fun to check them all out ---- remember aunt karen misses you tons
VERY graceful!!! Cute!
Post a Comment