Sunday, February 8, 2009

Feeling the need to Blog it up!

It is 10pm and I am STILL waiting for the boys to stop bouncing off the walls in their room so I can go to bed. I am tired of packing and tired of avoiding my need to blog. So let the blogging begin...

This is what happens when you actually let your child dress herself.


attack of the oh so happy baby


he really is such a sweet boy,

and I have felt victorious as it seems I am winning the potty training battle 3 months later and on my 5th attempt. (I strongly dislike potty training boys!) He has had this "dootie-phobia" that I just don't understand. It's almost like stage fright. If you have a cure for this "dootie-phobia" please drop it here. (sorry, I couldn't resist)


This is what happens when you fall asleep on the floor in a room with 4 babies.


I'm starting to feel sad about leaving this old house! This is what I saw that almost brought me to tears.


Is it bad to cut this part of the wall out and take it with me? When we moved into this house I was pregnant with Jake. It has been good to us and if I could move this exact house to Mesa I would. It's a happy house and perfect for us. I will surely miss it.

We've said goodbye to Pa. He is in AZ getting things ready for us to be there. We will join him this Friday.

getting my craftiness out before I have to pack up my sewing machine and serger. My super cute "retro" apron. I plan on cooking in Mesa.

While I pack...Hoots unpacks. It's a fun little game (for her)

Jason has become a big boy, sleeping in his big boy bed. Can I put seat belts on a bed? Oh wait they already make bed restraints. Does anyone know where I can get some? (please know that I am clearly joking-kinda)

2nd attempt at dressing our self, making progress. (note to self, pull out clothes that are too small i.e. skirt and tights, maybe shoes too)

I feel better now. The boys are finally asleep, so off to bed I go! I will post a real post tomorrow, maybe.


10 comments:

Kaymee said...

LOL!!!! cracking up about Cori dressing herself :) Jenna does the same! So, you sold your house already??? that is awesome! cute apron too

Coordination Queen said...

Good luck on the trip out there. Are y'all driving or flying? Love the apron!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Hootie looks just like you standing there unpacking...& Cori taking after you, dressing herself with her fashion sense & all...moving can be tough, but there are new friends & new adventures waiting to bless your life & help you grow. We love you!

Anonymous said...

Our prayers are with you and your little family in this new move. Happy trails!

Rebecca said...

Oy. Packing is no fun. I wish you speed and organization. I can't believe you're moving to Arizona. When I think Florida, I think Cindy. When I think Cindy, I think Florida. Now I'm going to have to re-adjust. Arizona: Cindy. Cindy: Arizona. I can do it.

Tiffany said...

I love that the kids decorated your face while you were asleep. How did you sleep through it? And if you do find some restraints for the bed, let me know. I need them too.

lisa said...

love the Apron Mrs. Crafty lady!!!
be safe traveling!! I'll be praying for you all!

abbie said...

cindi, this is abbie (waters) mckinnon.. my mom told me about your blog and 4 kids and i had to look! they are adorable! good luck moving to AZ. we lived there for a bit and mesa is great.

Elisa said...

I understand the need to blog. Sometimes, ya just have to stop packing, cleaning, or chasing your kids, and blog. Your apron is way cute and your kiddos are growing up so fast!

Middleton said...

When I was engaged and moved out of my parents house I got really sad about the closet door that had all of our heights on it. I vowed never to do it on something I might have to leave. And then Pottery Barn saved the day with a 6 foot ruler that you can keep track on (and it looks great in our school room). I am going to send you a picture because it is something you could probably make or at least get your creative juices flowing and make something even better.

Cute pictures as always! I can't imagine how you are getting it all done with all the little ones. You are in my prayers!