This is what happens when I talk to my sister on the phone!
I should not have left unpacked boxes in the dining room! I just gave him a haircut on Saturday. This is shaved to bare butt-ness! I'm not even gonna try to fix it. It just has to grow out!
Hahaha! I'm so sorry! Well I guess when you asked, "I wonder where Jake is," we know why he was being so quiet. How sweet is it that he's taking after mommy, professionally speaking?
Oh goodness!! Whay do kids always have to try out the darn scissors and clippers..
BTW, My name is Natalie Hall and your sister, Jill told me all about you and your darling family, and your big move to the sunshine state, and how you saw my boys while you were driving around looking for houses.. How funny I actually thought it was that you came across them, and believe me you are not alone, I see people I have never met but have seen through a blog, always a small world in the blogging sphere. The whole private thing has been on my mind. Jill was so kind to email me and tell me how crazy that was.
Well I hope you don't mind me checking in on your family happenings. I think I am pretty safe, maybe a bit of a crazy mother, but oh well..
Good luck with the hair fixing.. Good thing you are a hairdresser, right?
LOL!!! Mwahahaha!!! Was bound to happen...at least when Jill cut your poney tail off, the rubberband had slipped down to the end & I only had to trim 4 inches to even it up instead of shaving your head. So are you going to Bic it or leave the parking spot on his head?
7 comments:
Hahaha! I'm so sorry! Well I guess when you asked, "I wonder where Jake is," we know why he was being so quiet. How sweet is it that he's taking after mommy, professionally speaking?
LOL! so I just want to know how you reacted??!!
Oh my! Isn't it when they are quiet that they get into the most trouble?
Oh goodness!! Whay do kids always have to try out the darn scissors and clippers..
BTW, My name is Natalie Hall and your sister, Jill told me all about you and your darling family, and your big move to the sunshine state, and how you saw my boys while you were driving around looking for houses.. How funny I actually thought it was that you came across them, and believe me you are not alone, I see people I have never met but have seen through a blog, always a small world in the blogging sphere. The whole private thing has been on my mind. Jill was so kind to email me and tell me how crazy that was.
Well I hope you don't mind me checking in on your family happenings. I think I am pretty safe, maybe a bit of a crazy mother, but oh well..
Good luck with the hair fixing.. Good thing you are a hairdresser, right?
Natalie
Awesome! One down 3 more to go. You know they will all do it one day or another.
LOL!!! Mwahahaha!!! Was bound to happen...at least when Jill cut your poney tail off, the rubberband had slipped down to the end & I only had to trim 4 inches to even it up instead of shaving your head. So are you going to Bic it or leave the parking spot on his head?
so funny! Just spray paint it brown. No one will ever know.
Post a Comment