Thursday, February 12, 2009

Strawberry pick'n

We went to this cute little farm with our friends the Larsen's to pick Strawberries. It was so much fun. Even if it did take us 2 1/2 hours to drive to a farm that was only an hour and 20 minutes away! Oh the adventures of 2 almost crazy mothers and a car full of 7 kids! We are awesome!

My kids love her teenagers and vise versa! We will miss these guys!

My kids are never interested in a group shot!

The boys

This is Matt, all the lil kids love Matt! He reminds me of my lil Brother Ty. "The good time guy" Matt always ask to have Jake over to play, Julie, Matt was made to be a big brother! He's been a great on e to my kids. Matt, I don't know what Jakey is gonna do with out you!

Hootie pick'n and eating strawberries.

This is Nick "The lady's Man" he turns 16 on Valentine's Day and yes ladies, he's single!

Jason having his turn on the Zip line all by himself! It was hilarious! I wish I would have brought my video. All my kids loved it but Jason was the most entertaining to watch!

It was a lot of fun and the strawberries...awwww...were spectacular! I made strawberry shortcake and it was delish! Thanks again for the trip Larsen Lizards!

4 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

Makes me sad I have to wait another 3 1/2 months before I can go pick strawberries.

Middleton said...

How fun... You have such a cute family and it looks like those boys are a super blessing in your life. They look so cute with your kids. I love it when the big kids like to play with the little ones. Sweet!

Vanessa said...

hey my friend makes that i am a child of god print you have on the side of your site, you should like it up to her etsy shop!

Larsen's! said...

ok...can I cry now???!! It hasn't hit me til tonite that you are really gone! I'm glad you left before me - not sure you could've handled it. I and my kids love you and yours like you'll never know. Kind of like the lil'sister thing and cousins. We are truly missin' you. I'm so happy you're happy! Beautiful house, love the kitchen - reminds me of my old one in Centerville. May the Lord bless you and those beautiful children! love you Cind.