2 weeks ago maybe 3 weeks ago. (Lets be honest, I have no idea what today is)...
she arrived on my doorstep
I got her out set her up and then packed her back up to give to my Bro-I-L so he could download Photoshop CS3 for me. (Michael you are awesome!) I got it back played with it for a day and then packed it up yet again to be shipped off to the zona. She is big, beautiful and quick!
Hootie sporting her future school spirit
In the words of Heather "Go Cougs!" (Only Jill will know what I'm talking about) It's rough being the baby sister to 3 hooligans!
Back to packing we go. Here are my helpers in action.
They got fired after this incident. Very unprofessional and unhelpful!
Most of you have asked me how I do it, I do it just like this...
someone is always tugging on my ankles, pulling my pants down, and preventing me from being mobile. It's pretty awesome!
Here we are about a week and a half ago. Having our last breakfast with Poppie
"Grits, Bacon, Sausage and Biscuits. Oh Boy!"
Later that night Jared said goodbye.
Since we do not know the area well, we are renting a home in Mesa for about 6 months. In this market, we just want to be sure we know where we want to live before we buy a house. Our home has not sold yet but we decided we didn't want to be apart for long. So off to AZ the kids and I go! We left most of our stuff in Florida to keep our house furnished cause they say homes show better furnished. So I was allowed to pack everything I needed for 6 months which couldn't exceed 400 lbs to be shipped to AZ. (I'm still laughing over it) How do you pack for 6 months? So here are my 16 boxes the day they were shipped.
It weighed well over 400 lbs and so far I haven't needed anything that I left in FL.
I will post more in a bit.
3 comments:
Oh Cindi, you are one of the only people I know whose life seems as crazy as mine (if not crazier). I hope Arizona is treating you well so far and that you feel at home quickly. Oh and I so know the feeling about letting kids pick their clothes and how HARD that can be.
Goodbyes are always tough...but new friends & new adventures are GREAT! That is quite the MAC-Daddy your got in the mail! Can't wait to hear about all the Bells & Whistles that come with it. BLOG ON!
How do you even figure out what you will need for 6 months? That is crazy!
Post a Comment