Monday, January 26, 2009

7 months old (plus a couple of weeks)

So I'm a month and a half late (and then some) with the 6 month old pics, opps! Oh well, it is what it is.
So here is Hootie Who showin' off her bad self! She was not interested in this photo session this time (nor anytime). I couldn't get her to smile but she is gorgeous even with out a smile!

And of course the runners up...







She is crawling everywhere, climbing to a stand and even trying to walk around the furniture! Seriously, what's up with babies these days not acting like babies? (My nephew Kayden was walking at 6 and a half months! 6 and a half months!!!He is the youngest of 5, please feel sorry for my sister in law!) Any ways my baby is trying not to be a baby and it's so sad. Lucie has 2 teeth now and is working on a couple more. We still think she is the cutest, easiest and most sweetest thing ever!

13 comments:

Middleton said...

SO CUTE!!!!!! I really need to learn how to use my camera. I LOVE these pictures and I hate it that our babies don't want to be babies... do they not get that we are done and they were supposed to last longer??? So annoying!

Coordination Queen said...

She is such a doll! Completely adorable and growing up way too fast!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Fun pix! You seem to be gettin' used to your camera - nice job!

kelly ferg said...

She's a "poser" and has no idea. I love the drule on her lip in the last pic, so cute. Just teach Jason to push her down and then she won't want to get up to walk too soon. JK of course but you said she didn't want to be a baby?

About Us said...

She is so beautiful! I know, that is why you have to keep having babies, just so you will always have one. LOL! :-)

The Horners said...

I love "WHO-C"!!!! She's so pretty.

Kaymee said...

she a cutie for sure! she looks just like cori in the second pic :)

Elisa said...

what a cutie!! I love that age. I just saw your post about moving!! That is so exciting! You will be closer to Utah!(if that means anything...) Good luck! I'll be excited to hear where you land and how you like it.

Tiffany said...

Oh Cindi, she is so cute! I think she looks just like Jason. All of your kids are adorable. And I'm so happy to know that we are in your dreams.

CorayFam said...

She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!SOO CUTE!!

Lisa Newman said...

She's adorable...seriously! And I still don't know how you look so great after having four children. You will probably always be rockin!

Good luck on the sale of your home...I just now checked your blog for the first time in weeks and didn't even know you were moving. What an exciting time, but I'm sure it's going to be rough for a while being apart from Jared. I will keep you in my prayers and thanks for doing the same!

Larsen's! said...

adorable pics!!!!

Larsen's! said...

adorable pics! She's so cute