I've had several requests to see the house we are renting, so here it is...
The House
It's a little tough to see through the trees but that's a good thing. It helps to shade the house from the blistering sun!
The Back Yard View
The Family Room-Where the kids spend all their time
The Stairs
Jake has fallen asleep several times on the stairs. He is such a night owl!
The Kitchen-Where I spend all my time
The Sink
Yes, I clean my dishes and my child at the same time!
Hopefully that will do 'till you can come see it in person! :)
14 comments:
So is it pre-furnished becasue I thought you said you left your stuff in FL?
So nice... looks like a great place to be for 6 months while you decide where to buy. I hope you enjoy it!
Nice House! Looks great!
I was expecting a xeroscape (spellcheck?) or something. How fun! Nice that you didn't have to haul everything just yet and have to haul it again when you find the house you want to buy.
It's so pretty! I've never seen that much grass in AZ!!!
Wow, are are you considering renting for the rest of your duration in AZ? Way nice, I ould cook and spend all my time in that kitchen. And the backyard must be hard to look at, cool. Glad you're in a great place until you find the next perfect house.
Cindy its so beautiful! That view has to be awesome at night sitting by the pool when the kids are all in bed? I bet the stars are amazing. I still can't believe your not a short drive away anymore:( . Miss you!
I am happy to see Grass! So how many times a day do you have to water it to keep it alive? I did notice the sprinklers on in the pictures. Pretty nice for only renting.....You guys lucked out. Miss you guys.
We are freezing - it brought a little warmth to see the pool and think some day summer will come!
So I'm wondering why you don't just buy that house? It looks pretty nice to me...and roomy!!
That is a gorgeous house!! Looks like a fun adventure.
So where's the "motor home?" That is all that's missing to make your life complete! (When you were little you used to wish you lived in a 2 story house with a swimming pool & have a motor home.) You are almost there!!!
The house is so cute! I bet you can already use the pool! My friend in AZ said it has been 85 there!! Vegas has been freezing! I think I want to come see you down there!
Congrats! on the successful move and planeflight. I worshiped you for doing that! and surving--April
Cayden has those same carter froggy pj's. How cute he looks asleep on the stairs! Your house is so beautiful!
Post a Comment