
So apparently everyone thought I was being serious about deciding between a boob job and a new car for my birthday! So let me set the record straight that I was joking. I do love however, that I was encouraged to do the boobs! Someday. Maybe. And if you read my comments, Julie was right, I just got a new car last January.
So for my real birthday gift, from my handsome husband, I got this super cute bench. I always love all the time out chairs and naughty seats however, I have 4 kids and sometimes I need to put more than one child in time out! So I would like to introduce my naughty bench! I plan on putting vinyl letters on it that says "The Naughty Bench: for little boys and girls who do not listen to their Mommy!" I would also like to put seat belts on it but don't know if that's legal or possible. We'll see. I will post it later when it's in my house and has the writing on it. I also died laughing when I showed Jared this bench that I wanted. He said, "No, I can make that!" Hahahaha, I'm sure he could but in what spare time he thought he would do it, is just funny to me. I love him! Needless to say he is the best cause he got it for me. Thanks Jared!
5 comments:
Cute idea. Beautiful kids.
We had the repentance bench growing up. It was large enough that all 3 of us could fit on it, not comfortable, ESPECIALLY after a fight or altercation. We had to sit there until we could say what we did wrong, not the other person, only ourselves. Then we had to hug, which was the worst!!! If one of us was bad we would sit in "time out" there. My Mom still has this bench under her living room bay window to this day.
Look at those faces! How could any of them ever be naughty?
I think the seatbelt idea is brilliant!
Ok let me know if you can put seatbelts on a naughty chair. Ok this is going to sound so horrible but sometimes when Abby is having ahorrible day with being mean to her sister I strap her for her time out in the old baby swing. Sometimes I just do not have the energy to make her stay in time out ;)
Post a Comment