Thursday, October 9, 2008

Family Fun

A couple of years ago Kristin (Jared's Sister) gave me a subscription to Family Fun Magazine for Christmas. It is prob. one of the best gifts I have ever gotten. It is seriously the best magazine for a mother of children! I have enjoyed all the ideas and activities it offers. I have gotten many party, new traditions and holiday ideas from this magazine. It is just AWESOME! So my subscription has expired for a year now and I am just now reordering it because of this years October edition. I just can't not have it! These shirts were on the cover and when I saw them, I knew I had to make them for the kids! So Sunday evening while at Grammie and Poppie's, all the cousins made these cute shirts. I'm bummed we didn't get a group picture but hopefully we will get one with everyones shirts on.

We did however get a picture of Grammie and Poppie with all 8 of their grandchildren.

and since we are in the spirit of Halloween (which is my favorite holiday) I wanted to thank...


My Mom

Aunt Jill & Martha Stewart

and Family Fun Magazine

for helping us have the most Spook-tacular house on the block!!!

11 comments:

CorayFam said...

Your house looks AMAZING!! What great decorations!! I LOVE the witch and spider web. I think you may have the cutest decorated house in the BLOG world too! :)

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Those shirts are so stinky CUTE! (Not quite as the kids in them...but pretty close!) If you lived closer, I could have just given you our old graveyard...they are just sitting in the attic, unappreciated now...but I do smile everytime I'm up there & I see them. What fun...oh, & I LOVE Colleen's hair - it looks great!

Coordination Queen said...

Those shirts are darling. What a fun idea! And I love the decorations!

Vanessa Brown said...

Isn't Family Fun the greatest magazine! The shirts turned out way cute!

Gina Deceuster said...

Adorable! I LOVE the shirts. How creative.

Kaymee said...

I love that mag too! but I haven't got it for a while. I want to do those shirts- email the directions?? :)

Elisa said...

what a cute idea! I'll have to look into that magazine.

Linda and Rex said...

You are so far away but looking at your cute blog I feel you are closer. What a cute family. You guys are awesome parents. Keep up the good works

Tiffany said...

Cute house! Want to jump on that 707 and come decorate mine?! Please??!!! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the shirts.

Unknown said...

LOVE the shirts, Cindi and the house looks great! And THANKS for the 'spill' on the magazine. Going shopping this morning and will pick one up!

Larsen's! said...

so darn cute!!! loved that mag too when mine were younger!