Lucie is 4 months old (and a week or two) I skipped the 3 mo pic cause she just kept spitting up or the headband thing. So I gave up!
So here she is in all her Precious Glory.
(Thanks to Aunt Jill for editing the spit up off her face)
the runners up
These seats are the coolest! I wish they had them 3 babies ago!
Being 4 months old comes with...
Laughter (the kind you can hear)
Surviving Cori (barely)
figuring out the binki, and loving it
the exasaucer-used by 3 older siblings
a little spit here
and there
1st baby cereal
and then starting off many years of sharing a room with the biggest Precious Pink Princess Cori











9 comments:
Love all your posts and pics lately haven't had time to comment. (too obsorbed in Prop 8 stuff) How did Lucie get spit up on Jake's head?
Your family is so adorable. I love the spit up ones... tell Cori that Adia truly sympathizes with her! And little Lucie looks so precious in those pictures!!! Oh and I so agree with the fact that bumbos needed to be invented much sooner.
wow she's like a real person now! all grown up! i can't believe you have a baby i don't know yet. i love the binkie pic. miss you guys!
So stinkin cute. I LOVED when Lydia finally figured out the binkie!
cuteness!!! um...spit up on the head?? something only a boy can accomplish :) Cody has that same shirt bytheway. I love Lucie's face when Cori is "hugging" her! too cute! You'll have to let us know how the room sharing thing goes :)
Love Cori's face looking at the spit up. There's more where that came from! you have such a cute family!
Cindi she is soo dang cute! i cant wait to actually play with her. This is the first kid of yours i haven't been home for to see as a baby. miss you guys
-Lorren
I love the look on Lucie's face with Cori! She is so dang cute.
Your kids are just so so so cute! Those pictures are adorable. It's so fun to get a little peek into your life!
Post a Comment