My Little Brother Ty returns home today from serving his 2 year mission in Brazil. http://eldercarter.blogspot.com/ I am so proud of him and the example he has set for my family. He has always set such a great example to me and I love him so much! Wish we could be at the airport today to make a ruckus when you get off the plane. We will be there in spirit! Welcome home little brother! I love you! I have a couple of children I'd like you to meet. Hopefully my Doctor will still let me fly out there next week. For those of you who don't know, I am planning to fly to Sacto next Tuesday against my Doctor's wishes! I have an appt on Monday and he will give me the final yay or nay. Let's pray that he says Yay! I've twisted my sister in laws arm (who is a nurse, she could even give me an epidural on the plane) to fly out there with me so I can get all the kids there. I'm so excited and hope that lil' Lucie stays put!!! (don't worry, I will listen to my doctor)
2 comments:
You'll listen, but you'll also coerce and convince him to give you the answer you want . . . hahaha . . .
I just sent the kids off to the airport with your parents. They all decorated signs for him. Kenyon's sign says "Uncle Ty is the man and so is Kenyon". I guess we need to work on complementing others! Adia is so excited and I don't think I have heard her pray without saying "Thank you that Uncle Ty is coming home and help him get here safe" for over a week.
Can't wait to see you next week!
Post a Comment