You can all laugh if you want and pretend like you don't watch it either but FINALLY Jason Castro is history! How do you mess up "I shot the Sheriff"? It was so painful to watch. And you had to love watching Andrew Loyyd Webber poke fun of his Glamour Puss selection! Seriously, "Memory"? Now that was hilarious!
If we can be serious for a moment, do we really think that David Archuletta can be the next American Idol? Yes, he is the best singer but he's no Donny Osmond or David Cassidy! Is he old enough to with stand the pressures of Hollywood? He just seems so clueless about what winning this competition will bring. Jared and I (yes he watches it too even though he will prob. deny it) are big David Cook fans but I also really like Sayesha. It will be a great show next week. I am predicting the final 2 to be the Davids. No, I am not a voter cause I only get to watch it recorded. I never get to see it live. So yes, I talk a big game!
11 comments:
I think David Archuleta deserves to win because he's the best, although I agree that he is clueless. I would like David Cook if he didn't sport Donald Trumps comb-over. And Kiff can't stand Sayesha because he says she is too cocky. Yes, my husband watches it, too.
Ding Dong the "dread" is gone! He was just terrible (not to mention uber-goofy)!
I have been predicting the "Battle of the Davids" for weeks now. They were the only ones I really cared to watch (I don't vote either). But we are rooting for Archuleta, but are okay if Cook wins too. I think the same as you do about Archuleta. He is a little "magoo" (for lack of a better word). Cook seems pretty cool. They both can transform songs brilliantly most of the time.
This is the first year matt and I have watched too. And oh. man. Jason was so bad tues night. I couldn't believe how bad! I think his little charm was endearing at first and then just got pathetic. I totally agree about David A, he's great, but he's so young! I love David Cook and Sayesah, I think watching the next go will be hard regardles of who it is!
Adia and I probably get the chance to watch about every 3 shows or so and from the begining we have wanted Mr. Dreads to go home. He seems like he is on drugs or something. As for the David's we like David A better but think the other one actually has more talent. We are all dorks!!!!
Amy
So here's a comment from the 'older' generation, for what it's worth--that's us over 50! 'Little' David is so unassuming and genuine, although I enjoy 'Big' David too 'cause he's so professional. But I think I'll have to root for Archeletta because he totally makes me want to adopt him...;) The fact that he comes from my home town doesn't hurt either. (Go Murray, UTAH!) At any rate, this has got to be the best year for AI since Carrie Underwood won..
ok...it's his total innocence that makes him so endearing. I just hate what Hollywood will do to him though. He reminds me of my Nick in his naievity- I think that's why America loves him. He isn't presumptious and doesn't have a hard core ego already! My vote is Archuletta all the way-if we can't have a Mormon President, let's have a Mormon IDOL. America needs some of this boy's virture and innocence-notice how much the girls love him!
Yes, I agree I wanted Jason to pack his bags from day one. His hair bugged me!!!!
David A. needs to go, he is too young to face the world on his own, they will eat him alive. He needs to grow up and go on a mission before he tries to make it big.
I like David C. the best, he's my vote
Janay
I agree with Janay. I love David A.'s voice the best, but I want so much for him to serve a mission, find out who he is going to be the rest of his life. He'll be a better performer for it, and I think it will allow him to discover himself musically as well...which I think David C. has totally done. That's my two cents, but there not even worth that cause I don't vote either.
I am a David Cook fan, Tyler won't admit to watching it either.
FINALLY the dweeb is gone, I hated him, too dorky and like an airhead. Hated the hair, it looked like poop with rings on it. Then when he talked about one of them breaking off... now all you gals that do hair can appreciate the fact that you NEVER had to touch one of them. Gross! Travis is addicted too so no worries Jared, you're not a girl for watching and caring who wins.
The real question is....do you remember the dance we did to Memory in show choir???? Ha!
Post a Comment