You know you have problems when you quote Shrek!
Jared had another weekend of hard work... reeling in this big guy!
He was in Miami for the weekend not enjoying himself. Ladies, here is solid proof that when your husband goes away on "business", they are probably doing something like this!
I was so proud of myself cause I stayed home with all the kids by myself. It's been awhile since I did this and this was a huge accomplishment for me. (worthy of a back pat) I even took the kids by myself to the Ward Campout! (even though I had TONS of help from friends and Ward family) We left Jason with Nana & Papa for the night which they loved and Jake, Cori and I went off into the Forrest to sleep in a tent. The kids had so much fun! I went back and forth from "this was a great idea" to "why did I try to do this". Overall, I'm glad I did it.
My kids playin' in the leech infested lake. Gotta love nature.
7 comments:
Oh camping! Such great memories...I'm glad you are making them with your critters.
I've been watching too much Finding Nemo lately - all I can do is look at that fish and be sad. I'm glad you survived camping. It looks miserable and fun all at the same time. hahaha!
Bless your heart! At least the kids will look back and remember how much fun YOU were and are(even pregnant)! Hmm...does Jared ever work? I might need some proof of that.
Great job, Cindi!
You are a brave woman to take the kids camping by yourself!
You are so brave. I don't think, actually I'm pretty sure I would never go camping with my kids without my husband. Lucky kids!!
You guys are always up to such fun things!!! Go CIndi!!! I can't believe your next one is coming so soon :) only 39 days WooHOO!
You are a brave lady going camping with no hubby. Sounds scary but looks like you had fun. Thank God for girlfriends!!!!
Amy
Post a Comment