to our Mother's!
We love you both very much and are so grateful for all that you have done and continue to do for us. We hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
Sorry it's so late but I have a lot of kids!
and Finally a Happy Late Mother's Day to myself!
(Self-proclaimed Mother of the Year!)
I did not get the coveted Camera I begged for but there is always our Anniversary, My birthday, and Christmas. Do you get a prize for birthing 4 kids in 3 1/2 years? If you do well I guess there is that also. I did however get a lovely pair of earrings which I love! Jared made me breakfast that morning and the kids were full of hugs and kisses to share. We were late for our 9am church but it was worth the pleasant morning I had.
Jake was not interested in taking a picture with me so here is me with half of my children. In the foyer at church cause we were late.
So after church, we took the kids home for a little nap and I enjoyed one myself. After naps,
"Mr. John" had us over for a wonderful Mother's Day dinner. And lots of playing too. The kids had a blast playing in the pool, in the playroom and with all the toys. But not as much fun as us adults! It was so nice of him to have us all over on this special day.
He even made Grammie a Birthday Cake for her special day!
and then we watched him take off in one of his planes. There is nothing like standing on the runway while a GII speeds by! It's loud and fast and you can feel it inside. Lucie was going NUTS!


9 comments:
Now, THAT was "the perfect day in Ocala"!!!!Thanks for sharing your famous friend. I had a blast!
Aunt Kimmie
Sounds like y'all had fun...I got to ride on that plane once. :) Glad you had a good Mother's Day. Love tons & miss you more.
What a sweet tribute to your moms. I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day. Sorry you didn't get the camera you wanted... but you are right there are several other occasions to anticipate.
alright thats it
we need to move to florida
Glad you had a happy day! You deserve it. People are always shocked when they hear I had 4 of my kids in exactly 5 years and I always shock them even more when I tell them your story. Go Cindi!
Is that John Travolta? You know him? Where have I been? You look really hot in all those pics.
Happy (belated) Mother's Day! Bless you and your poor little body. I think your prize shall come in the end!
What a way to get around (the motorized scooter)! I would have LOVED that in my last trimester! Do they have one that goes up a staircase? Looks like you all had a great time for Mother's Day!
Wow, looks like Mother's Day in Florida is WAY more exciting than in Utah. I'm glad you had a great day and had the royal treatment. (remembering your licence plate thing you had) I really need the story about Mr. John. I've heard bits and pieces but I'll take the full story anytime. Good luck with the Dr, take your check book, maybe that will help get your note for the plane. Safe flying!
I would give you mother of the year award!!!! I love the Mr. John stories!! :)
Post a Comment