Sunday, May 18, 2008

So that's what was going on

So the boys have been sleeping really well in their bedroom together. I can even put them both in their beds wide awake and eventually they fall asleep.
Note to self: when Jake is Laughing and Jason is crying, go check on the boys!
Priceless and Precious!

8 comments:

kelly ferg said...

That couldn't be sweeter! Later in life when they are fighting you can use this pic to prove that they loved each other at one point! haha

The Holyoaks said...

You have to frame this for the room. I love it!

Anonymous said...

..really a priceless picture..

Tiffany said...

How cute. Ya, frame that picture. Jake must miss his bed.

Middleton said...

Awwww that is so precious. I'm amazed that you can get them to sleep in the same room especially since you can walk out while they are awake. You get some amazing mom points for that.

Kaymee said...

how freakin cute is that!!!

Coordination Queen said...

That is absolutely adorable!

Larsen's! said...

absolutely adorable!!!