Yeah!!!! you're back. (ok i've been gone too) Congrats on 8 years. You are so pretty Cindi. I'm serious. Love your hair. Love the kid-fam picture. Can't wait to get my christmas card. And potty training...it's for the birds. I'm going to be doing it again pretty soon I'm afraid. & I'm not ready.
Good for you guys... Such a handsome couple! You put that hair back more my dear! Love it. Give me some of that Strawberry shortcake, yummy!!! Happy eight.
10 comments:
you so pretty!
I'm glad you guys were able to escape! Love your hair!
My hair does not look cute when I do that. I feel bald!
Happy Anniversary! Loves you both!
Cute pics. I love that second one. You are such a goof.
Yeah!!!! you're back. (ok i've been gone too) Congrats on 8 years. You are so pretty Cindi. I'm serious. Love your hair. Love the kid-fam picture. Can't wait to get my christmas card. And potty training...it's for the birds. I'm going to be doing it again pretty soon I'm afraid. & I'm not ready.
wooo pretty hair!!!
0vanessa
Sneaky. Next year have dinner and desert starting with the letter T.
Strawberry Shortcake counts double. Oh I love these games.
Good for you guys... Such a handsome couple! You put that hair back more my dear! Love it. Give me some of that Strawberry shortcake, yummy!!! Happy eight.
Happy anniversary!!!!
You're so freakin' gorgeous! Love the 'do. Congrats. Crazy how time flies!
Post a Comment