Aren't we the CUTEST couple?
It seems like yesterday...
It seems like it's been an eternity...
I can't believe it's been 8 YEARS!!!
I could make you happy
make your dreams come true
nothing that I wouldn't do
go to the ends
of the earth for you
to make you feel my love
My Dear Jared,
It's been a wild ride,
but there is no one else I would want to ride this roller coaster with!
I love you so much!
Happy Marriage!
Sorry Jared, you're stuck with me Forever...
and I mean...
FOR-EV-ER!!!


7 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!!
Happy Anniversary! And YES - you guys are the cutest couple!
I'm glad you're back! I've missed your posts. Happy Anniversay to you both. So glad you guys are here.
**Is Jared trying to get his freak on on the temple steps??
Happy Honeyversary to both of you...love the moments you chose to share to document the day...so tender and romantic!
Happy Anniversary! Excellent wedding pics.
Happy anniversary!
happy anniversary. and keep laughing through the next 8. Love ya both.
Post a Comment