It's still hot in La Zona!
More often then not, you can find us running around naked in the back yard.
Let me rephrase that, more often than not,
you can find the KIDS running around naked in the back yard.
Jared and I are not into streaking!
This has become the kids favorite way to cool off!
Cori started tumbling a couple weeks ago. She is really enjoying it.
I would enjoy it more if she would stop goofing off but at least she's having fun!
LABOR DAY
We did a couple hours of LABOR in our yard and then went to the Salt River to cool off.
The kids had so much fun! And we were there so early that we missed all the crazy drinkers and flashers! :)
The water was cool but super refreshing.
Jason is so cute, I can't stand it!
Potty training... at least she's getting it!
These 2 fished the whole time with their jigga rigged fishing poles.
So that's pretty much all that has been going on.
I am beginning to feel tugged in a MILLION different directions
as we ALL struggle to adjust to our new fall schedule.
If I didn't have such high expectations of myself than everything would be great.
Note to self: YOU CANNOT CONTROL THE UNIVERSE!!!
Oh... yeah... right... I forgot... again!
Heavenly Father please grant me patience to deal with all of my blessings!
I was recently released from my second calling as Activity Days Leader
(1st calling being 16 yr old Sunday School Teacher). It was bittersweet.
I loved being the Activity Day Leader.
The girls were so cute and we had fun as well as passed of their goals.
But with our new schedule and extra Activities it began to conflict with my stressful schedule.
Causing me maximum stress. Luckily for me I had 2 bishopric members and a Primary President
who all in the same week figured it out so I actually didn't have to ask to be released.
I am however excited that they called me to be on The Enrichment Committee.
Something I definitely know how to do and know I can handle.
I am excited for the opportunity to work with the Relief Society again.
On a Potty note, the little midgets are doing great.
We rarely have accidents and when they do it's usually because I'm not paying attention.
But since I'm super mom, that usually never happens! :)
TaTa for now!
5 comments:
Lots of fun places near you. Glad you guys take advantage, and yes Jason is "Cute" and the nerve of Cori playing around and goofing off. I know her mother never was the "clown". Ahem, excuse me.
I LOVE naked little boys white bootys! Fun to see what you guys are up to. The best piece of advice a friend (who was just ahead of me in kids ages/stages) ever told me was that she just lowered her expectations of what she could accomplish in a days time and all of a sudden she was doing awesome! (It was more dealing with a new baby in the house, but I apply it now with busy kids schedules too.)
I love all the white bootys on the trampoline! As for Cory in tumbling - I love it! I can already see her being such a star! And her goffy personality is SO PRECIOUS!!! Even if it gets her into trouble every now and then!
Glad to see you haven't quit blogging. Love to see pics of your family!
Fun, fun, FUN! The pics of the naked white booties is hilarious. Glad to know you're taking time to have fun, but it actually always looks that way from here :)
Post a Comment