Sunday, August 22, 2010

important stuff

Cori running home from school

so excited to show me how hard she works at school

this is getting really, really old

Pure cuteness

sulking

1st day of music class

Test driving the panties...
Hoots LOVES them!
"Wook at my pannies"
She even went #1 & #2 in the toilet!

This midget on the other hand is not a fan!
I put 12 pairs of awesome underwear in front of him so he could chose a pair and he said,
"I don't want it" like 10 times before I forced him in some.
He then cried for like an hour before wetting them.



We are down to our last batch of diapers.
Going to start this for real when we get back from the river.
NOT looking forward to it!

11 comments:

love, lowry said...

Good luck! I'll be there soon to help conquer! Have fun at the river and wedding!

Lisa said...

Hang in there. It took me 4 times trying with Tanner. But the deed is done now! Good luck!

Rochelle said...

Potty training is my most unfavorite part of being a mom.

The Holyoaks said...

Yikes. Good luck with Jason! Hahaha...

Gpa Paul said...

Jason just wants to hang onto his youth. Cute boy.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

He's like Peter Pan...he doesn't want to grow up. Maybe he thinks he's wearing "pannies?" :)

The Horners said...

Love me those babies! I'm not looking forward to pannies either but I only have one to train!

get here already. kthanksbye.

Aimee said...

My boys pretty much weren't trained till age 4. So I feel your pain. Ask for the tears, Cody did the same thing when he was about 14 months old and I put his first pair of shoes on him. He didn't think he could walk anymore, and just laid there crying. It was so funny!

Linda and Rex said...

Oh, the joys (ha ha) of potty training. It is one of those things you do and then you can be so happy. :)

Coordination Queen said...

I love that you are training them together! Good luck!!!

Elisa said...

Love that my kids aren't the only ones that live in their underwear! It does make the cutest pictures.!