Monday, May 10, 2010

Mudda

It's never to late to wish your Mudda a Happy Mudda's Day!

These 2 women are SUPER special to me!
I am so Thankful to my Heavenly Father for placing me in their lives.
They're wonderful examples of hard work, patience and love.
I hope that when I "grow up" that I can be like them!
I love you guys!!!

I had a wonderful day yesterday!
Nothing super extraordinary happened but I felt loved and appreciated and that's all I needed!

I feel very blessed to have these kids in my life!


This Mother's day also made me super grateful for the man...
he made sure I felt special and I did!

This little girl made me a delicious cake.

Jake told me over a thousand times, "Happy Mudders Day".

Jason FINALLY looked like himself after that crazy concussion. Giggles, smiles and all!

And what Mother wouldn't love this little midget, in this gigantic skirt and
wearing her brothers boots?




A perfect day for a not-so-perfect Mother!

10 comments:

The Horners said...

A few things...
I love Lucie's outfit!
You look super tan!
I thought you chopped your hair off in that first picture, you know like Sue Sylvester.
Glad Jason is himself again.
Happy Mother's Day!

The Holyoaks said...

Sue Sylvester . . . hahahaha . . .

Is that your beach cruiser? I want one.

Happy Mother's Day beautiful sister!

Middleton said...

Happy Mudders Day to the perfect mom for your beautiful kids!

Coordination Queen said...

Happy Mother's Day! Love the pic of Lucie with the skirt & boots. Too cute!

Rebecca said...

Love the boots with the poofy skirt!

Kaymee said...

I love your shoes! You look Hott as usual! i love lucie's outfit too! i love Cori's dance costume too!!! very cute!!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

glad you had a good day! love you!!!

The McDonalds said...

Where did you get your shoes?? i love them! love lucie's outfit too!
what happened with jason?
Happy late mothers day!

Leigh said...

I'm coming out of hiding... love your blog. Those babes of yours are mucho lucky. Happy belated Mother's Day.

Linda and Rex said...

I think your family is pretty lucky to have you. I am glad you had a great day and felt loved. I love you too.