Before I jump into this let me explain that the boys are WAY better at this than the girls.
I literally only took 5 pics MAX of the boys and like hundreds of the girls.
The boys just mean business.
Get in... get it done... get out!
Girls are all monkey business.
Jake 4 years old
The sweetest boy EVER!
Jason 3 yrs old (in a week)
Seriously, can he be any cuter?
Cori is SPAZ-tastic!
5 1/2 years old
Lucie...
I have no words for these!
2 yrs old (in 3 weeks)
Precious... you drive me BONKERS but I love it!

Not great pics but they will do.
Maybe if I wasn't so cheap I would pay someone to get real pics of the kids.
But I guess I know my kids better than anyone and TOTALLY captured who they are.
I guess that's the whole point of picture taking.








14 comments:
I was looking at your blog on my phone while Kiff was talking to me about something serious and laughed OUTLOUD. He was annoyed but I couldn't help it. The first one of Cori is so funny. Love her bow! The first grouping of her looks so much like Macy it's weird. I never thought they looked alike until now. And Lucie? I have no words either. What a hoot! Seriously, those pics are "pee your pants" worthy. Love me some midgets.
I love these kiddos! The pictures are great, no need for getting them done! You really did get all their personalities captured and its hilarious! Let me know bday plans!
I am laughing SO HARD about Lucie's pouty lips!! Haha! Your children are adorable. Cori is a ham! I'm digging the popped collars as well.
I LOVE all of them!! They take the cutest pictures ever.
LOL! Ben and I are seriously laughing out loud! These are such great pictures! Lucie is hilarious!
Good gracious those kids are gorgeous!! In Cori's case, looks like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it?!! My fav is the last one of Lucy!
Great Pix, Lou Who! Love Coco's personality & Miss Pouty Pouterson is too funny! Those boys are so handsome, too! Good job capturing the moments!
No need for professional pictures...all of them turned out wonderful! I personally like the pouty pictures the best...You'll love em' all when you're a grandma!
Honestly those pictures turned out AMAZING! I think you captured each childs personality and gorgeousness so well. Not only are your kids super cute they are such crack ups!
One word, adorable. That little Lucie is so expressive...it seems you you never have to guess what she wants!!
Those kids are adorable! Why is it the girls are so much harder to get pictures of???
Love these. Am I gettin some?
Captured them perfectly. Lucie pictures belong in a book. What a crack up.
Cindi they are soo cute! The pictures of Lucie are priceless. You have some super beautiful kids!
Post a Comment