Yeah Nastia Liukin taking home the GOLD!

Can I just tell you how emotional I've been over these Olympics. Never mind that I cried during the opening ceremonies (seriously, who cries during the opening ceremonies?) but last night watching Nastia hugging her dad after winning got me good! It made me want to put on a leotard and do a cartwheel! I think it's exciting watching these athletes accomplish a lifelong goal. It's EMOTIONAL! So way to go Nastia! Go USA and Go Olympics!
6 comments:
Nastia reminds me of Becca Alexin...the same body type & extension...incredibly beautiful! Go USA!
I'd like to see you do a cartwell in a leotard.
who doesn't cry during the opening cermeonies?
I am so with you on the crying thing!! I am lovin the olympics too! I am so amazed by all the stuff these athletes can do- WOW! A fact I heard...In all of Olympic history, the US has 2500 medals which is 1500 more than the 2nd place country!!! GO USA!!!
and about the babies...I'm not as fertile as you :)
I totally agree! I was so choked up when she won and she hugged her Dad and you knew what a dream come true this was for both of them. She is so dang talented.
Post a Comment