Friday, August 15, 2008

Thou Shalt Not Starve

A sister in our Ward organized a trip to The Bishop Store House/Cannery. I took advantage of the opportunity to get a majority of our yearly supply. I was surprised by how much fun it was and I look forward to returning with my family.


I think I'm gonna make the Hairnet a popular accessory! My life would be a lot easier if I could wear one of these everyday. So everyone listening, you gotta get a hair net, they're the next big thing in fashion. I should know I'm a professional hair stylist!
An almost complete year supply.
and Cori pretending like she helped

11 comments:

English Family said...

Good going, Cindi. Get my year's supply next time, okay?! I have water, milk, beans, and whatever is in our pantry and who knows how long it will last.
april

Rochelle said...

Leave it to you to look beautiful in a hairnet. I would look hideous. Ha ha.

About Us said...

That hair net is very becoming! That just may put you out of business. ;) Someday, I will get there and do the same! If there is a natural disaster here, I will make another road trip...Good work!

Gina Deceuster said...

Wow, look at all that food!

The Holyoaks said...

I hope you have a non-electric can opener.

Middleton said...

wow...very impressive! go cindi!

Dan and Janay said...

Amazing, great job
Janay

Coordination Queen said...

You are one ambitious girl! That is awesome!

Lisa Newman said...

Can I just tell you how impressed I am...you're a regular pioneer woman! And I agree with you on the hairnet...the whole blowdryer and straightener thing is getting old. I would love to throw on a hairnet every morning and go. (I'm thinking I'd still have to sport makeup, though. Let's not forego makeup.)

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

If anyone can pull off a hairnet it is you - you have always been a little trend setter. Where did you build this shelf? I don't recognize the hall.

Bassetts said...

I'll have to pick me up a bunch of those hairnets. Lovely! Miss you sis.