Here is our new family picture taken by Michelle Foster.
She did an AWESOME job!!! I love how the pictures turned out! This is my favorite of like 90 pics. The quality of this photo is not great because she gave me a low resolution picture for Internet only but it was only 1 in by 2 in, so you could hardly see us. I couldn't enlarge it on photoshop because of the low resolution so I took a picture of the 11 X 14 I have hanging on my wall. (ghetto, I know) I'm gonna go and get a bigger file from Michelle but I just couldn't wait to show everyone how beautiful this picture was!!! So don't laugh at my crappy edit job on getting rid of the frame. Isn't my family just BEAUTIFUL? I am so excited! Thanks so much to my friend MariAnne Collins for such a generous gift!
She did an AWESOME job!!! I love how the pictures turned out! This is my favorite of like 90 pics. The quality of this photo is not great because she gave me a low resolution picture for Internet only but it was only 1 in by 2 in, so you could hardly see us. I couldn't enlarge it on photoshop because of the low resolution so I took a picture of the 11 X 14 I have hanging on my wall. (ghetto, I know) I'm gonna go and get a bigger file from Michelle but I just couldn't wait to show everyone how beautiful this picture was!!! So don't laugh at my crappy edit job on getting rid of the frame. Isn't my family just BEAUTIFUL? I am so excited! Thanks so much to my friend MariAnne Collins for such a generous gift!You're the best!!!
8 comments:
Y'all are BEAUTIFUL!
What a cute little family!
I love this picture!!!! It's perfect! You look super duper prettiful!
LOVE IT!
Great picture! And what a beautiful family!!
I have never seen a picture with so many little ones and they all look perfect - IMPRESSIVE!!!
That picture turned out so great! It may be too early to tell but I think Lucie looks just like you.
PIc looks awesome! The family pic I have is 3 years old!!
Post a Comment