Saturday, August 2, 2008

Ant Bites

All I have to say is
OUCH!
Sadly enough, they were both wearing shoes! I couldn't believe it. I heard them screaming while I was inside nursing the baby. Luckily Jared was outside with them and was able to get the ants off. I can't imagine how bad it would have been had Jared not been right there!



My Sad little critters! They were over it by this picture so I told them to give me sad faces. Cori gave me a big puppy dog frown while Jake said "CHEESE!"

5 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Double OUCH!

The Horners said...

i would probably be screaming too! I'm still laughing at Jakey, those 2 crack me up!

Gina Deceuster said...

Poor kids!!

Coordination Queen said...

That is so sad.

CorayFam said...

Those ants are ruthless!! The last picture is way cute though..sad..but I loved that you captured their emotions. You have a DARLING and BEAUTIFUL little family!!