Cori just got back from an exciting visit with Jared's brother Michael and his wife Katelyn (and baby Macie). She had SOOOO much fun!!! Of course she did with Aunt Katelyn directing all the activities, no wonder she didn't want to leave! (It was total hysteria in the car while Katelyn drove her home!) Here are some of the things that Cori got to do (many, being firsts)...
Riding on the Seado
Tubing on the Lake. 

Riding the horse named Bobby or Bunny. (I can't understand Cori) and for all we know the horses name could be Fred, But Cori says it's Bobby/Bunny
And swimming with Baby Macie.
I was so excited to pick her up this morning. I really missed her!
Thanks again Michael and Katelyn!
6 comments:
What a fun little vacation for Cori. I can't believe how grown up she is and all the things she's doing!
Maybe the horse's name is Justin Bobby. I miss Cori, too!
Definately a Super-Duper trip...I want an Aunt Katelyn & an Uncle Michael, too! Looks like they know how to make a little girl feel special.
Looks like Cori had fun! What a great Aunt and Uncle to spoil her like that.
Looks like a fun time! Love the new blog look! Cute little family!
We had so much fun with her. Thanks for letting us have her for a couple of days. The horses name is actually "Spot-Me" kind of weird but we didn't name her. Bobby and Fred are pretty close though :). Well we had a great time with her! We will have to do it again. Macie loved having her around.
Post a Comment