Cute little grin...is that a Carter look I see?
She is so pretty! And I love your family picture... what a great shot.
so cute! I love her chubbs!!!
She's adorable!
Yes, mom. She looks like a Carter in that first pic! I love it! Your kids always trick me though. They look like us so much at the beginning and then they turn into little Jareds (which is still pretty cute - just don't tell him I said that).
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute little grin...is that a Carter look I see?
She is so pretty! And I love your family picture... what a great shot.
so cute! I love her chubbs!!!
She's adorable!
Yes, mom. She looks like a Carter in that first pic! I love it! Your kids always trick me though. They look like us so much at the beginning and then they turn into little Jareds (which is still pretty cute - just don't tell him I said that).
Post a Comment