I love the apparent realization that attempting to stop the caffeine consumption is useless and grabbing the camera to forever record this moment is much more important. :-)
It was already empty by the time I saw him. But not to worry most of it was on the table and him.
Like mother, like son. I've seen you down a can of coke just like that before.
That is awesome! I'm glad my kid isn't the only one who loves to get on the table and eat/drink whatever is there.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the apparent realization that attempting to stop the caffeine consumption is useless and grabbing the camera to forever record this moment is much more important. :-)
It was already empty by the time I saw him. But not to worry most of it was on the table and him.
Like mother, like son. I've seen you down a can of coke just like that before.
That is awesome! I'm glad my kid isn't the only one who loves to get on the table and eat/drink whatever is there.
Post a Comment